A former employee has filed a claim against your business, stating that he or she is entitled to compensation following employment termination? Or, have you just learned that an employee who has recently resigned has joined a competitor in violation of a “non-compete” restrictive covenant?
We advise employers on all issues related to employment termination and related claims, including:
- Indemnity in lieu of notice (employment termination notice)
- Bonuses related to performance or company profitsCommissions and advances on commissions
- Shareholding options
- Moral and punitive damages related to employment termination
- Respect of confidentiality, loyalty, and « non-compete » obligations
- Protection of trade secrets