You want to ensure that your employee work conditions comply with the Act respecting Labour Standards?
We advise employers on all questions related to the Act respecting Labour Standards, including:
- Wages, overtime and work schedule
- Holidays, vacation and leave
- Maternity and paternity leave, adoption leave, parental leave
- Employment termination (dismissal, elimination of job position, collective dismissal, resignation, etc.)
- Prohibited practices
- Bankruptcy and corporate reorganization
We defend the interests of our clients when a complaint is filed before the Commission des normes, de l’équité, de la santé et de la sécurité du travail (CNESST) pursuant to the Act respecting Labour Standards. We represent them in mediation and act as counsel during hearings before the Administrative Labour Tribunal and before courts of general jurisdiction.
We also offer training seminars adapted to the needs of our clients on the practical applications of the Act respecting Labour Standards.